We are looking forward to hosting our 34th Annual Insurance Conference to be held June 6-7, 2018 at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City. This year’s conference will serve you with topical panels featuring key industry leaders, and provide valuable networking opportunities.
Click here to view our full conference agenda.
Standard registration fee is $1700.
I would like to register now!
Topics and panels at this year’s conference will include:
- Management strategies from leading industry CEOs
- Investment perspectives and capital management strategies
- Enterprise Risk Management strategies
- Threats and opportunities for the industry
Guest speakers will include:
- Michael Arougheti, Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer and President, Ares Management
- W. Robert Berkley, Jr., Chief Executive Officer and President, W.R. Berkley Corporation
- Anant Bhalla, Chief Financial Officer, Brighthouse Financial, Inc.
- Joseph Brandon, Executive Vice President, Alleghany Corporation; Chairman, Transatlantic Holdings Inc.; and President, Alleghany Insurance Holdings LLC
- Sean Brennan, Senior Vice President, Head of Pension Risk Transfer, Athene USA
- Adam Broun, President and Chief Operating Officer, Kensho
- Wayne Daniel, Senior Vice President, Head of U.S. Pensions, MetLife, Inc.
- John Doucette, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Reinsurance Division, Everest Re Group Ltd.
- Kevin Farley, Chief Financial Officer, Retirement Income & Solutions, Principal Financial Group, Inc.
- Thomas Gallagher, Senior Managing Director, Evercore Partners Inc.
- Evan Greenberg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Chubb Limited
- Robert Hauff, Managing Director and Senior Investment Grade Insurance Analyst, Wells Fargo Securities
- Daniel Houston, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Principal Financial Group Inc.
- Tony James, Executive Vice Chairman, Blackstone
- Bruce Jones, Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Steven Kelner, Managing Director, Head of US/Canada Analytics, Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC
- John Langione, Chief Risk Officer, QBE North America
- Ted Mathas, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, New York Life Insurance Company
- D. Craig Mense, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, CNA Financial Corporation
- Scott Minerd, Chief Investment Officer, Guggenheim Partners
- Stuart Parker, Chief Executive Officer, USAA
- Douglas J. Peebles, Chief Investment Officer, AllianceBernstein
- Jack Roche, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.
- Sid Sankaran, Chief Financial Officer, American International Group, Inc.
- Joshua Shanker, Deutsche Bank
- John Strangfeld, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President, Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Peter Troisi, Director, Barclays Capital, Inc.
- Brian Young, President and Chief Executive Officer, Odyssey Group
Visit our conference website for more information, including the full conference agenda.
I would like to register now!
Don’t forget! We also have a variety of sponsorship opportunities to connect your brand with senior industry executives. For more information please contact Tom Sours.
Don't miss this chance to save. Reserve your space today.
S&P Global Ratings
For more information, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Visit SPRatings.com, a free, interactive, and informative portal to access highlights from our credit research offerings. Consider this your portal to perspective: www.spratings.com.