S&P Global cordially invites you for this by invite-only lunch event on October 12. Held against the backdrop of the 2018 IMF-World Bank Annual Meetings, senior S&P Global leaders will be conducting interactive discussions on key developments in the global economy and sovereign credit space. We will also consider emerging trends in ESG and the rapidly developing sustainable finance sector.
Distinguished guest speakers from the Republic of Indonesia, Coordinating Minister of Maritime affairs, H.E. Mr Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan and Minister of Transportation, H.E. Mr Budi Karya Sumadi will share their views exclusively during a special segment on Indonesia.
As seats are limited, we encourage you to register as soon as possible.
Global Sovereign Credit Outlook
- How is political volatility shifting economies and shaping the outlook for sovereigns
- A lightning tour of global sovereign rating trends
Belt & Road Initiative (BRI): Cause and Effect
- Is BRI the world’s largest Venture Capital project?
- The interplay between BRI and global credit, energy and infrastructure sectors
- Key trends for global sustainable finance
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) developments and risks
Special Segment on Indonesia
- Minister Luhut on infrastructure and sustainable finance
- Minister Budi on transportation in the context of infrastructure and Belt & Road Initiative
S&P Global Speakers:
- Christopher Lee, Managing Director, Head of Asia-Pacific Corporate Ratings, S&P Global Ratings
- Ewout Steenbergen, Executive Vice President and Group CFO, S&P Global
- Frank Gill, Senior Director, Sovereigns & International Public Finance, EMEA, S&P Global Ratings
- Joydeep Mukherji, Managing Director, Sovereigns & International Public Finance, Americas, S&P Global Ratings
- Kimeng Tan, Senior Director, Sovereigns & International Public Finance, Asia-Pacific, S&P Global Ratings
- Michael Wilkins, Managing Director, Global Head of Sustainable Finance, S&P Global Ratings
- Paul Gruenwald, Managing Director, Global Chief Economist, S&P Global Ratings
- Richard Mattison, Chief Executive Officer, Trucost, part of S&P Global
- Roberto Sifon-Arevalo, Managing Director, Global Head of Analytics & Research, Sovereigns & International Public Finance Ratings, S&P Global Ratings
- Sebastian Lewis, Content Director, Greater China, S&P Global Platts
- Susan Gray, Managing Director, Global Head of Infrastructure & Corporate Ratings, S&P Global Ratings
The agenda for the event can be found here.